360° Marketeer with strong digital skills
Together with your colleagues and the management:
- You’ll oversee and develop marketing campaigns for different purposes: direct acquisition, lead generation, upselling, loyalty / relationship management
- You’ll identify and define target audiences and propose adequate strategies and actions
- You’ll make agency briefings, action plans and provide input for the overall marketing plan
- You’ll define the digital strategy to be applied on owned media (portal/social media/app/..) and paid media for different purposes: direct acquisition, lead generation,upselling, loyalty / relationship management
- You’ll implement and -if necessary- adapt the strategy, roadmap and features definition according to the need
- You’ll translate the marketing strategy in online actions aiming the conversion of new subscriptions
- The marketing content of our promotional webpages
- The relation with our external partners for affiliate marketing, influencers,...
- The presentation and development of innovative ideas in order to keep an optimized conversion
- The continuous monitoring of our online activities and modifications on them, based on new insights.
- A clear report of results and possible optimization
- A budget to manage the development of your ideas that help reach results
- The results analysis and follow up on initiatives
- Bachelor in Marketing, communications (or equivalent by experience)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an operational marketeer in B2C with a strong focus on digital.
- Perfectly bi lingual with a strong knowledge of English.
- A strong communicator and open personality with a hands on mentality
- Perfect teamwork skills and networking ability
- Creative and out of the box thinker, commercial awareness and numerical skills
- A good knowledge in at least two of the following areas is a must: Analytic tools, SEO & SEA, Social Media platforms, Adwords, Conversion rate optimization, Traffic Aqcuisition.
- Good knowledge of the way of working with Affiliates and influencers
- Work experience with at least a CMS
- A high degree of task variety and the opportunity to further develop and maximize your competences in a group with international fame.
- A pleasant work atmosphere.
- A correct remuneration package, fringe benefits (3 insurances, meal vouchers, ...).
- Easy to reach location (close to train station Brussels-Midi / Zuid).
Please apply by sending your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Digital Marketeer" in your e-mail subject.