You are the captain of our Belgian Marketing team, in charge of the design and the implementation of our local Marketing strategy. Responsible for the growth of our membership, you help to diversify our target groups. No matter if it’s about recruiting new members, retaining them or improve our relations with the consumers: you get the job done!
- You will be operating on a strategic level within our organisation, in close collaboration with our Group Commercial Director and the Country Manager.
- You participate in the design of the Test Aankoop / Test Achats Strategy and take part in the implementation of the Commercial Strategy.
- You actively lead the Marketing team in which the main goal is to attract and retain new members. Especially your digital and innovative approach when creating campaigns will contribute to a success story.
- You manage the Marketing budget.
- You work in close collaboration with both our internal departments and external partners. You represent with pride the strong Marketing team you lead.
- You help your team to feel good at work, develop their skills, making them feel heard and understood. You create a great atmosphere while keeping an eye on performances too.
- After having obtained your Master’s Degree (or equivalent by experience), you gained a strong experience within 360° Marketing in a high-speed transformation environment. Digital Marketing is one of your core competencies. You also have successful experience within people management.
- You have a strong strategic sense and your organizational capabilities allow you to tackle several priorities at once.
- You like working with data and feel at ease analysing them.
- You are an excellent communicator, fine diplomat and negotiator. You feel at ease working in a complex and evolving environment. An experience in an international and matrix organisation is an asset.
- You speak both Dutch and French with your bilingual collaborators. On top of that, your good English knowledge allows you to communicate with foreign colleagues.
- The opportunity to contribute at a strategic level to a mission with a strong societal impact both locally and internationally.
- A varied job with exciting challenges and development opportunities.
- An attractive and flexible package made up of numerous extra-legal advantages that you compose in a personalized way.
- A pleasant work environment, mindful of the work-life balance.
- A flexible schedule with extended possibilities for teleworking.