As a Search / SEO Expert, you will ensure to serve our online customers a great experience, especially those coming from search engines and make sure our website allows them to easily find exactly what they need, whether using a desktop computer or a mobile phone.
On a typical day, you will:
- show how good the content written by editors is with your operational dashboard.
- answer questions like “Why don’t we rank first with “Apple” or “Samsung”?”
- identify relevant questions people ask and give input/guidance for the content planning.
- follow competition and learn from them.
- prepare an action plan to surf on the next algorithm changes.
- present your SEO strategy and tactics to the Management.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems and you never give up. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You like helping others and love teaching someone something new.
- You like learning new things and have read the Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines a hundred times.
- Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Studio, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog are your favorite toys.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone.
- You are motivated and passionate. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You speak Dutch and French and have a working knowledge of English.
What we offer:
We span a wide range of content and services from product testing to writing articles across all industries. We can assure you you’ll never die of boredom and you will have the opportunity to contribute to a mission with a strong societal impact.
Of course, you can count on an attractive and flexible package made up of numerous extra-legal advantages that you compose in a personalized way, a pleasant working environment and a good work-life balance, a flexible schedule with extensive teleworking possibilities and our offices is very accessible (1 minute walking from the Brussels-Midi station).