Communication and Advocacy Officer @ PAM (Public Affairs & Media relations)
• Create strategic communication messages and material, manage the communication plan and secure alignment with our national organisations.
• Manage all social media activities and boost existing social media channels to reach ambitious targets
• Explore other channels to expand Euroconsumers communication
• Manage media relations and build a network of media contacts
• Manage Euroconsumers website and monthly publication of articles.
• Manage Euroconsumers’ monthly newsletter and Start Talking webinars.
• Support in organizing Euroconsumers events.
• Support in preparing representation activities.
• Support on policy activities.
• You have a master’s degree in Communications, Law, Political Science or History;
• You have a first experience (2-5 years) in media, communication or PR;
• A background in (European/international) policy is an absolute plus;
• Social media have no secret for you;
• Excellent oral and written communications skills. You find it easy to collaborate with others;
• You are native or Fluent English - French and Dutch are a big asset/advantage;
• You are pretty good at analysing and summarising complex information;
• You are a highly organized, detail-oriented, and rigorous person;
• You are business-oriented and solution-minded.
Our offer• An annual contract renewable (in case of mutual satisfaction) for indeterminate time;
• A varied job where you can use your competences in the service of a group with an international image;
• The opportunity to contribute to a mission with both social importance and a strong international reputation;
• A pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges and development opportunities;
• An interesting salary supplemented with various extra-legal benefits;
• Great accessibility (near the Brussels South railway station);