Data Visualization Specialist
- Interact with our internal customers to understand their Reporting needs.
- Co-design, co-develop, deploy and maintain advanced visualizations in support of business objectives.
- Communicate the results of the visualization exercises in business appropriate terms to the relevant stakeholders.
- Identify infrastructure and operational requirements to support the efficient and effective development of BI reports.
- Master level education - no experience required.
The role requires a significant level of skills, including
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
Experience in the following is considered an asset:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud solution and tools
- PowerBI: Data Transform with Power Query, Data Model and Calculation with DAX
- Data Engineering: SQL query, scripts, job scheduling and performance optimisation
- A varied position where you can use your competencies in the service of a group with international appeal;
- The opportunity to contribute to a mission with both social importance and a strong (inter)national reputation;
- A pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges and development opportunities;
- An interesting salary complemented by various extra-legal benefits;
- Good accessibility (near the Brussels South railway station).
Please send your motivated application with CV to email@example.com. If we see a match, we will contact you; if not, we will consider your profile for any future vacancies.