Program Manager Digital Transformation
You will support the stakeholders in defining and managing Digital transformation roadmap:
- Contribution to the digital strategy definition and to the set-up of the process to continuously adapt it in relation to the results;
- Support the translation of digital strategy in actions, priorities definition, road map identification;
- Partner with IT organization to develop and exploit new digital business solutions to create a competitive edge for the enterprise;
- Facilitation of board and workgroup related to the digital transformation, stakeholders alignment and decisional process support.
You will coordinate the Digital transformation Initiative program:
- Lead the program set-up, proposing the final scope and content definition and approach design, as well as defining the plan and budget, in order to achieve the previously defined objectives;
- Responsible for the program execution through the coordination of project managers and the resources involved in the program, ensuring that the roadmap is being followed and objectives are achieved;
- Identify and manage the relationship with key stakeholders, collecting the different views and needs regarding the assigned domain, in order to facilitate decision making, identify the best roadmap for the achievement of the strategic objectives, promote program buy in, guaranteeing its effective implementation;
- Define and coordinates the implementation of program communication initiatives across the organization, ensuring the identification of the key messages and channel for each target audience and the development of deliverables and training content;
- Identify and proposes potential internal and external partnerships in order to increase value and reduce cost to the organization.
- Minimum of eight years of Program/Project Management experience including both waterfall and agile lifecycle project management, software development and infrastructure deployment methodologies according to industry best practices;
- Solid experience in the management of large, complex digital projects and programs on multiple countries multi-phase, multi-track, high-risk projects with particular focus on the coherence between different business area on different markets;
- Ability to lead a geographically dispersed team and oversee multiple scrum teams; Agile Coaching skills preferred;
- Experience should include project management, Business and IT initiative implementation, facilitation of decision-making events, business case development, budget and resource management; PMP certified preferred;
- Ability to gain the confidence and respect of functional leadership, business sponsors; well versed in technology, requirements definition, and implementation; creative thinker with ability to identify innovative business solutions; proficiency in tracking/monitoring and forecasting budgets with the ability to define KPIs and measure program effectiveness;
- Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives; ability to foster the development of high-performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities;
- Knowledge in digital marketing innovative best practices and tools (i.e google suite);
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to travel abroad when necessary.
- A varied position where you can use your competencies in the service of a group with international appeal;
- The opportunity to contribute to a mission with both social importance and a strong (inter)national reputation;
- A pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges and development opportunities;
- An interesting salary complemented by various extra-legal benefits;
- Good accessibility (near the Brussels South railway station).
Please send your motivated application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we see a match, we will contact you; if not, we will consider your profile for any future vacancies.